Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dropping The "F" Bomb!

Well yesterday Michigan had their asses handed to them by Ohio State 14-3. Right before halftime I really thought the momentum was starting to go Michigan's way. But to many missed opportunities just killed them. Too many dropped balls. The O-line just looked over matched. Ending result, another year of being Ohio States bitch. I no longer hate them, I loath them. Now word is that Lloyd Carr will announce his retirement tomorrow morning. I may be in the minority here but I really was hoping this wasn't going to be the end result. Here is a very good article from Detroit Free Press writer Mitch Album. http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071118/SPORTS06/71118039
There is actually a point he makes that made I also made the other night in my blog about Lloyd. Well I suppose i can chalk this up as lost weekend. But I did find this clip today and it made me laugh.
Lee Corso totally hits the nail on the head and pretty much describes how I was feeling yesterday watching the game. This is why I love Lee Corso. I am back on the road to recovery.

No comments: